Friday, January 13, 2006

I Know, I Know

Yeah, it's been, like, days since the last substantive post. And several of you sent in photos of your holiday knitting which haven't been posted yet. And the Yarn of the Week is from before the turn of the year, and the Project of the Month is still December's. All I can say is, I'm dancing as fast as I can.

Also, you know how your smoke alarm starts to make that chirping noise when the battery goes? Well, there's one in my bedroom, and it went on Monday night, and it won't stop (because the thing has both a battery and electrical wiring), and it would take a 12-foot ladder to reach it (which I don't have), and the electrician keeps putting me off. So I'm not getting as much sleep as might be, um, optimal.

Hey, maybe we could shoot the thing. Anyone got a BB gun?

No comments: