Thursday, January 01, 2009

Handwarmers for the Whole Family!

Happy New Year! I know, I know, it's the 6th, but I just got back from the annual Family-O-Rama. I was a bit busy in December, not only because it's the busiest retail season, but I also reneged on my promise not to knit for people this year. I conjured up these nifty handwarmers for every member of my family and I am happy to share them with you!


I started working on these a few weeks after Clyde started crawling. We live in a big old drafty house and when he would play on the floor his hands would turn into baby ice cubes! When going outside mittens are great, but making your baby wear mittens while playing inside implies a level of bad parenting that I was not willing to leap into. The answer? Baby handwarmers!


Clyde totally tolerates them and plays happily all day, and they are so stinkin' cute. It's a win-win situation.
I sized them from 6-12 months up to adult large and they are this month's Project of the Month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute!

Anonymous said...

How adorable.