Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Quiz & WOMN

Thanks for your patience with the Rosie's First (and maybe last?) Annual Trivia Quiz. We're glad to see that the quiz was as hard as we thought it was, Fuzzy Navels aside. We are in the process of contacting the winner and will update you with her name (sorry, guys) and the correct answers shortly.

In the meantime... here's what's on my needles:



The beginnings of a sock in one of the new Supersocke Nepal colors. This one is number 779 - it's brighter than it looks in the skein. I am a huge fan of the socks on two circulars method; I prefer 16-inch cables on my needles -- most people use 24" -- but I like having less cable dangling around. I'll keep you updated on the sock's progress. Maybe blogging about it will shame me into finishing it faster.

No comments: