Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANKSGIVING HOURS!

Hello Rosieblogs readers! This is just a notice  that we'll be closed  for the Thanksgiving holiday (we hope you enjoy yours!), but we will be here to take care of your yarn needs on Friday, normal Rosie's hours from 10am-6p! We'll also be operating under normal Rosie's hours throughout the weekend.

Lisa posted this at the beginning of our November newsletter and  I liked it so much, I thought I'd post it again....

It's November, a month of sumptuous feasting.  Here's a Thanksgiving menu made entirely of yarns I'm grateful for: After an appetizer of smoked salmon, we might have grouse instead of the usual turkey.  I'll prepare my stuffing by sauteeing portabellos and celery in butter and seasoning it with sage, sage, sage and more sage.  I'll make a gratin of squash, both butternut and acorn, baked with cream; serve roasted beets dressed with mustard; and grill some asparagus.  We'll drink a nice merlot.  For dessert, our pies will include rhubarb as well as the more traditional pumpkin (with lots of cinnamon, and rum raisin ice cream).  Just to show off, I'm considering a lemon souffle with clementine-lime sauce.Hope you enjoy the bounty of the harvest this season!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM ROSIE'S!


No comments: